Looking for a Team of Hosts for Le Dîner en Blanc – Moscow
Le Dîner en Blanc is much more than a simple picnic. It is a spontaneous movement that exhibits such values as friendship, elegance, heritage, respect and secrecy... at the heart of the concept. There are no commercial intents, political affiliation or charitable associations. For the duration of one night, guests enhance their city’s most prestigious public spaces by participating in the unexpected.
Dîner en Blanc International
In recent years Le Dîner en Blanc has truly become a global phenomenon bringing people together from different countries, cultures, religions and backgrounds within the same organization: Dîner en Blanc International. Today, nearly 70 cities around the world host yearly their own Dîner en Blanc events, including Paris (birthplace of this amazing concept), New York City, London, Hong Kong, Mexico City and Sydney.
Moscow holds a multitude of wonderful metropolitan areas rich in architecture and history. We are presently looking for a Host Team to carry out this event in 2017 and onwards.
Le Dîner en Blanc is looking for event specialists that would be interested in getting involved in such a project. If you are interested, please fill out the Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section located on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. If you are still left with unanswered questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will gladly clarify any uncertainties you may have.
Notes to the interested hosts:
- Please note that all communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be in French or English.
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large scale events and dealing with alcohol & venues permits.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce all these events. We offer a support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. As this service is offered for free, organizers must have the needed experience and structure to build such an event, and must also agree to comply with the standards established by the Dîner en Blanc.
- It is important to understand that we don’t hire any hosts. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who are in love with the concept. Each event is financially independent from the Dîner en Blanc structure.
- Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated to any charitable or political causes.
Dîner en Blanc International team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: